... Nike Kobe XI Elite Basketball Shoes | Si Alas Kaki - Your Foot Partner

0

Once again, we come back to review the new product of Nike. this si Nike Kobe XI Elite.
First of all, we are going to review the Design.

We have 4,5 from 5 rating scale. Why? Because this shoes very casual for our daily activity. you can use it to go to your school, it looks cool. very cool. You can choose 5 colors. There are Black, Red, Yelow, Green and Blue. But for me, I choose the red one.
About the material, it the same like the past product Kobe X. It use the strongest carbon, the shoes weight is just 300 gram. so light, isn't it? 
For the sole. it very sticky to the floor. and very responsive to run and accelerate your perform to play the basketball.  

About the fit. The shoe fits true to size. Length-wise, they fit perfectly fine for me. The majority of the Kobe line fits slightly narrow, but for me, I generally unlace all shoes I get and re-lace them to fit me better (some advice to you guys, I’d suggest a re-lace once you get a new shoe). The one thing that did pinch up on the side of my foot was from the laminated Nike symbol on the side of the shoe. I wish the Nike symbol was actually Flyknit designed on, which would probably look nice. Again, I did re-lace my shoe and loosened up the area which it pinched on, so afterwards it fit fine. The overall shoe achieved a very good lockdown.
Overall – I love the Nike Kobe signature series line. The Nike Kobe XI Elite offers ALMOST everything necessary that I need and want. Excellent usage of materials, good utilization of cushioning setup (and multiple options with NikeiD), and just overall setup. I just wish the traction pattern didn’t eat up dust like a vacuum cleaner. The shoe would generally work if you played daily on a pristine court, one that is washed, mopped, and waxed daily. I would recommend this shoe only if you play in those conditions or if you don’t mind playing in these outdoors, knowing that the traction would run out very quickly.

Post a Comment

 
Top